Monday, October 1, 2012

A New Experience (part 2)

This is what we’re hearing these days…

DSC_1388DSC_1387

Band started last week and the strains of “Mary Had a Little Lamb” and “Twinkle Twinkle” and “Hot Cross Buns” are heard throughout our house many times every day.  It made me cringe a little when Jared practiced the sax at the apartment, but now that we’re in a house he can go for it.

Jenna just figured out how to play “Hot Cross Buns” at the same time as Jared, even though they’re in different keys.  I couldn’t have been more proud if they had played the Hallelujah Chorus.


IMG_4338IMG_4333

(And no, I have no idea why they’re playing in the entry.  Except that perhaps it’s the only place with light???)

 

PS—Jenna is now in the entry sounding out “Angels We Have Heard on High” on her flute.  It’s like a chorus of breathy angels…

2 comments:

  1. I love it! They are so cute. And Jared with the sax is probably the most adorable thing I've seen all day (but he probably wouldn't appreciate me saying that, lol). So do you not need my flute anymore??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool! Jared is currently the coolest in the family, as I am also a sax payer.

    ReplyDelete