Monday, February 21, 2011

President’s Day Perfection

I started my day making breakfast for my cute kids and my dad & Ramona.  (My dad has come to Durham every Sunday for the last 4 weeks to have an experimental allergy treatment on Monday morning.  It’s been such fun for us to see them!)

February 2011 351

Then after I spent a little time with my favorite youtube yoga gal, I went to hang out with these awesome women who are some of my favorite people.

February 2011 335

We spent hours sitting in the sun on the steps and (of course) talking, talking, talking.  (Picture taken by cooperative but less-than-coordinated 3 year old!)

 

When I came home Russ had gotten wood to build a new raised garden.  He worked on that

February 2011 340

while I got things cleaned up on the deck so that I can plant some greens tomorrow.

February 2011 342

 

It was a beautiful day and such fun to spend so much of the day outside with wonderful people!

 

 

PS—Jared has the flu, poor boy.  I don’t think his day was nearly as good as mine.  But it did have this interesting moment!

February 2011 364

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are planting already! We are so far from spring and the touch of warm weather isn't helping as I know we aren't downhill yet. Jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO fun- that nice long talk should get me through another few months:)

    ReplyDelete