Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Off. The. Grid.



 

I'm sure you've noticed that I've been a little quiet lately.  I'm afraid that's not going to change for a few more days.


Last week instead of blogging I was spending my time
  • in the sun
  • with my siblings & their families
  • in the OCEAN!!!

This week instead of blogging I should be spending my time
  • washing all the laundry
  • cleaning up the mess that inevitably occurs when we return from a trip
  • making sure my boys are ready to leave for youth conference in 2 days
  • trying to convince my kids that they really should start doing chores again
  • telling my kids that I will not entertain them 24/7 like their cousins did
  • making a 12 minute slideshow for the swim team banquet in 4 days!!!

See you later....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting it all done! Glad you spent some time enjoying life -- sounds like there will be plenty to blog about when you return from hiatus. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck - the laundry that comes from a vacation is never fun...especially from the beach. There's something sad about pulling sandy clothes out of a suitcase...

    ReplyDelete