Friday, February 7, 2014

Snowy Night

My kids have been so offended up until this point that there has been no snow during the 1.5 years that we have lived in Oregon.  Well this weekend their (snowy) dreams have all come true, as we got 4-6 inches of snow Thursday afternoon which resulted in early dismissal from school yesterday and cancelling of school for today. 

Because I ignored the little prompting in my mind that I should take my purse and go to the grocery store for milk and butter after Curves, we went into the snow storm with less than 1/2 gallon of milk and no butter at all.  (I have only recently realized how much butter we use—and it’s a lot.)  So last night, after all of the work related traffic issues were over, “I-grew-up-in-the-snow boy” and I took a cautious trip to the grocery store.  It was a beautiful night to be out. 

IMG_8781IMG_8784
IMG_8787
IMG_8790IMG_8793IMG_8797

1 comment:

  1. You know why you use so much butter?!? Because butter makes better!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete