Saturday, July 21, 2012

Today’s Mystery

First of all, a picture from this morning.

IMG_6387

The girls are making faces to show what normal people probably feel about the fact that today we got in the van to start our trip back to North Carolina.  Fortunately for us the trip will be broken up by things like a family reunion at Bear Lake, EFY, a couple of days with our Kentucky cousins, and approximated 73 books on cd. 

How could we not go back.  You all know how much we LOVE the beach.  And how much we LOVE our friends.  The combination is more than we can resist. 

So bring on the audiobooks!

 

Now for today’s mystery.  We pulled into a rest area in Eastern Oregon to, you know, rest.  And this is what we saw in the back part of the parking lot.

IMG_6389 I had Jenna stand beside it so that you could see just how huge the thing is.  Perhaps not so big in diameter, but in length it’s gynormous! 

What do you think it is?  I actually have my suspicions now because I have peeked inside and even taken a picture inside.  I will post the inside pictures in a couple of days—we’ll see if anyone can make a guess as to what it is between now and then!

Come on, guess!  Or if you know for a fact, tell us!

2 comments:

  1. I am really, really hoping it's not milk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to guess part of the tower of a wind turbine, but with comments like "I've looked inside", I'm thinking perhaps not. =)

    ReplyDelete