Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Sign We’ve Partied Too Hard on Our Vacation

June 2011

 

If I was blogging instead of vacationing, I would have so much to tell you about in addition to Moab and the 4th:

  • Zions National Park,  squirrels, and the Virgin River
  • Bryce Canyon
  • BYU and bowling
  • Sub Zero Ice cream
  • Family Dinners
  • Laser Tag
  • Ray Reunion Games
  • Taking Jason to the temple!
  • Broken teeth
  • Hanging out with Cindy Lynn & Mahon
  • Old friends
  • New games
  • Sand dunes

This has been a most excellent trip and we still have a weekend in Logan to look forward to as well as one last Watson family party, and then three days at my brother’s in Kentucky next week.

I think by the time it’s all over we’ll all be asleep at the table!

1 comment:

  1. Marathon vacations make for awful blogging, don't they! Just too much great stuff to document!
    I'm glad you guys get to wrap it up in Logan. Will you please go to Citrus & Sage for me and order a lavender french soda? Or a blackberry one. Sigh, I miss that place.
    Glad you've been having fun, but we'll be happy to have you back!

    ReplyDelete