Monday, July 11, 2011

Goodbye, Utah

 

June 2011 2111

I am waiting while the kids all take showers and re-pack their clothes, then we are going to load the van one last time and head east.

I am ready.  I miss my sweet husband and it will still be days before we are together again.  But I am leaving with a heart that is full to overflowing, filled with beautiful memories of the last three and a half weeks.

As I start the long drive home, I’ll be smiling and remembering it all; brothers, sisters, and cousins, crazy family parties, hikes, playing in the river, wildflowers, family reunion fun, fireworks and friends, smores, temples, picnics, happy kids, games, singing, late night conversations, early morning adventures, and almost more happiness and love than could possibly be stuffed into 26 days.

Thank you all.

We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad to think that I don't get to look forward to seeing you again when you get home:(. But so glad you had such a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete