Thursday, February 11, 2010

Score 1 — Green Bags

It will be another week or so before I can say whether or not I think the green bags work for salad and spinach. But I do think I have a successful result to report tonight.

Last week I bought clementines the same day I bought the green bags. I usually have a problem getting through a box of clementines without a few going bad. My kids seem to forget to keep eating them, and if I put them in the fridge no one remembers them until they've turned hard like little orange rocks.

Last week I took clementines to photography class for Lindsay and I to eat during the break. They were quite tart. Tonight I took clementines that had been in the green bag since last week. They were amazing!!! Juicy and sweet and delicious!

Now I'm curious to try the bags with grapes...

1 comment:

  1. When I buy Clementines, I peel them all at once and put them in a Tupperware bowl so they are ready to eat. They don't last long because Jamie loves them. If I don't do this, some of them spoil.

    ReplyDelete