Monday, February 8, 2010

Alarming Trends

I'm starting to work on making a blurb book out of my blog. I think it's going to be a long and somewhat tedious project, but I'm excited to have all of my thoughts, adventures, and family moments in one book.

I just pulled out some picture cd's from January of 2007 to find additional pictures for one page. I laughed out loud when I got to this picture.


You may wonder why that picture caused me to laugh. Well, it's because just 3 weeks ago I took this picture.


So I am wondering now....

Exactly what does this mean about my children?

And should I be worried???

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmm I think the stuffed animals are ok, its when you see hamsters trying to bungee jump that you should panic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you should be worried, then I'm terrified because if there is anything resembling an animal and rope close together, Abby has connected said animal to said rope around said animal's neck. She connects animal to animal, animal to ceiling fan, animal to car, animal to.. .well you get the picture. So far I haven't seen her sister connected to anything by the neck, so I think we are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It means they will be creative, self-entertained, and imaginative. Yay!
    Our kids have not done this yet with stuffed animals, but John invented a game with puffles (i.e. pres. monson's warm fuzzies) where they attach them to yarn and play secret agent with them. This does include hanging them over the stairs.
    Oh, what fun it is to be a kid!!!

    ReplyDelete