Monday, February 16, 2009

FHE Conversations

Due to a combination of jet lag, a stake dance, and ward fireside, our family had no time for any kind of valentine's celebration until tonight. For family night I made giant sized sugar cookies and then we frosted them. Then we took turns passing them around the table and making conversations on each other's cookies.

Sweet fun.



Here are a few of my favorite messages:

Guess what? I ♥ you heart throb e-mail me!

Friend 4Ever sweet thing, no doubt.



You rock--e-mail me!



Good times sugar lips LOL!

I want you soul mate!



What can I say?
You know how important they say good family conversation is!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! That would be a great YW activity... mind if I copy? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all! They can pretend like they're text messaging each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Those are funny! And when you said you made giant sugar cookies, you weren't kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy--the chocolates that Russ brought me were in a cool metal tin--so I used the lid for a cookie cutter. It actually worked really well. And yes, they were huge--but the kids loved them!

    ReplyDelete