Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dreaming of Dolphins

By the time this shows up on my blog, Russ & I will be leaving on a jet plane. (Though we know exactly when we'll be back again.) We are spending a week+ in Maui, part of it alone and part with friends we have known for many years. I'm excited to get to hang out with Russ, excited to be really warm, and excited to snorkel again. We're planning on posting pictures to the blog once we get internet access, which should be by Monday night. So if you want to see what we're up to, come look. And if you someone to plan a trip to Maui for you someday, I'm your gal.

In the meantime, here's a video that someone sent me. This is something I can only wish we would see in Hawaii!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that was so cool!!!I've seen alot of dolphins but that is by far the largest group I've seen in the wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear they taste just like tuna.

    Have fun in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It reminds me of the part in Island of the Blue Dolphins when she's leaving & the dolphins weave a lattice in the water -- supposedly a sign of good luck. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete