Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Do You Ever Wonder What People Are Thinking???

One of my friends had a link on her blog to a great site called Cake Wrecks. It has pictures of some of the strangest cakes you've ever seen. Then a friend sent me a picture of this cake and someone's idea of how it happened, and I just haven't been able to delete it. It makes me laugh every time I look at it, and I thought maybe you could use a laugh this morning.

Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:
Walmart Employee: 'Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?'
Customer: ' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'
Walmart Employee: 'What you want on the cake?'
Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.

P.S. The Cake Wrecks site is great if you're trying to avoid stuff you should be doing...like cleaning the house or doing the laundry. But even if you don't go to the site, you have to check out this post--it's beyond amazing. I had no idea people could do cupcake art!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, took me a minute, but I was laughing :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah--it took me a minute to get it too the first time. But now I laugh at it every time I look at it--probably because I'm thinking of the puzzled expression on the face of the cake buyer as they try to figure out what on earth the cake says, and why!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one funny cake! LOL But those cupcakes are just... um... disturbing! I'm glad you are having fun and low-productivity with cake wrecks.

    ReplyDelete