Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Good moments

Jason just left yesterday to go back to BYU, but he’s been here for the last week and a half.  It was such fun having him here and also so nice to have him cleaning the kitchen all of the time!  We had been waiting for him to come back to ordain Josh an elder and it worked out that that day Jared was also ordained a teacher.  As we were walking out to the car afterwards my heart was just full with love for my awesome kids, and happiness at having 5/6 of them here with us.  I made them wait and not change out of their clothes immediately so that I could take a few pictures documenting the moment.  And then, just for good measure, made them have a few more pictures this Sunday.  Parenting in this moment sure makes me happy!

IMG_1240IMG_1549IMG_1541

(the girls’ dresses both weeks recently purchased at goodwill.  so awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment