Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Miscellaneous Pictures from Utah

I know I’ve been back for a week and a half now, but I still have a few pictures that I wanted to post. 

 

First of all, my cool brother in law Brent.

May 2011 349

I happen to know from personal experience that when you have multiples it really helps if you have a great husband.  I loved seeing how sweet and helpful Brent was the whole time I was there. 

May 2011 350

Next, in the cagetory of “How Not to Decorate Your House.”  Every time I’m in Logan and see this hairy star, it drives me crazy.  So Katie and I took a picture of it this time.  Seriously—it’s way too hairy to be a decoration!

May 2011 333

There are people who worry that I don’t think that Utah is beautiful enough.  So I want to go on record as saying that sometimes I find Utah very beautiful, even if I don’t love it like I do the Garden of Eden I live in.

May 2011 381

My weekend in Rexburg included driving by the beautiful Rexburg temple at dusk,

May 2011 599

and driving by this most interesting house, complete with portholes!

May 2011 603

Lastly, Laila and I tried a little photo shoot and now we both know why people don’t do newborn photos with 2 1/2 month old babies.  (Even if they should only have been 2 weeks old at that point!)

May 2011 393 May 2011 478

Fortunate we did get a few nice pictures as well!  First Preston:

May 2011 426

 May 2011 434

And then Noah.  (Who was not in a cooperative mood, darn it!)

May 2011 460 May 2011 495

And finally, a picture of them all together.

May 2011 503 b

Aren’t they beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. They are! I'm sure they were sad to see you go! Laila looks great, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of respect for parents of multiples! Bryan's best friend has 2 sets of twins (+ a single) w/ the oldest set just finishing Kindergarten. Wow! Takes a special kind of parents. =)

    p.s. love the face-plant pics =D

    ReplyDelete