Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nourished by the Good Word of God

I took Jason out to BYU early so that he could attend a 5 day program called Late Summer Honors.  In between doing a lot of shopping and moving him into his dorm I had a few extra days.  I decided to spend them with my sister Andra and my awesome daughter Cindy Lynn at BYU’s Education Week.

I’ve been a long time fan of BYU’s Women’s Conference, but have only been to Education Week once before--the summer Cindy Lynn turned three. 

Last week I my loyalty changed, and I will be going back to Education Week.  It was amazing.

I sat in classes with Andra and Cindy Lynn, listened to wonderful teachers, and felt like a parched little plant being watered. 

The funny things was, I hadn’t realized how parched I was.

Utah August 2010 043

  Today I’m hoping to find time to type up my notes, and hopefully I’ll feel nourished by the spirit again.  And I am resolved to do a better job of keeping that poor plant watered…

 

~~~~~

I’m hoping that this site and this one will help me keep that education week feeling…

1 comment:

  1. Funny... I am going to blog about education week this week too. :)

    ReplyDelete