Friday, June 5, 2009

Rachel's Shiner Update

I'm not sure we've ever had a black eye quite this colorful at our house. Here are pictures from every day, starting with the first picture again.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

True confession: A very chatty nurse at the pool saw Rachel's eye yesterday. She was horrified and asked immediately "Did you get that checked? Is her vision ok? No fracturing of the sub-orbital bones?"

To which I immediately replied, "Um, yes, everything is fine!"

(Do people truly take their kids to the doctor when they get a black eye?)

I did make her cover her other eye and read all of the for sale signs on the way home so that I knew her eye was working ok...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! What a bruise!!! And I'm LOLing about the nurse....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's pretty impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll bring my kids to the computer to show them this post when they start wrestling & playing rough. :D That looks so painful!

    ReplyDelete