Sunday, February 15, 2015

Kate the Great: Day 2

Ahhh...how hard it is to find time to blog with Kate the Great around!  Here we go on Day 2:

She's ready for scriptures!

She found a little stool outside and thought it was the best thing ever.  


She carried it from one place to the other, occasionally standing on it.


When she got really brave she took it out front and down the sidewalk.
(Eventually she did get tired and give it to me to carry back.)


Here she is writing in "her" book so that she had work to do like the girls.



She wanted to share my grapefruit but then wasn't quite certain what she thought about it.

Beautiful girl!

I should mention that this was the day that she put my whole chapstick in her mouth and licked it, and then opened my dental floss and licked that too...yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment