Saturday, October 28, 2017

Times and Seasons

"Do you still blog?" Jason asked the other night while we were talking on the phone. 

"Maybe once a month if I'm lucky," I answered with regret.

---

Blogging isn't popular anymore like it used to be, but I never blogged because it was a trendy thing to do.  I blogged then for the same reason I wish I was blogging now--because I had pictures and words and wanted a place to record them.

---

For whatever reason(s) I just can't seem to find the time in my life for a lot of things right now.  So I keep reminding myself that this season is extremely finite.  In fact I try not to look at the endpoint because it looms so large.  When it finally does arrive, I'll have time for different things, hopefully even more blogging.  But for now I'm just going to enjoy this season. 

[Blogged from my bed on my phone when I was supposed to be sleeping. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment